Let's change the IoT world.
There are no restrictions and borders when it comes to art. Energy Metrics is providing an unlimited creativity possibilities to define next generation of UI/UX for IoT domain.
Controls & Systems Engineer (BMS)
The SE will play an important role in the execution and delivery of Enterprise Facilities Management Systems. Experience with Building Automation Systems and Electrical Power Management Systems is preferred.
The SE should possess the ability to analyze, develop, and manage product-level systems requirements and architectures to ensure successful deployments. This will include familiarity with the process of interpreting new and revised requirements for integration into functional specifications, statements of work, etc. The SE will also actively participate in ongoing professional development, including but not limited to technical training and certification, presentation and demonstration skills assessments, project management, and various independent research projects.
This position will require an individual that is comfortable working in a hands-on production environment with a wide range of technologies, including proprietary systems. Common tasks will include installation and configuration of software and hardware, configuration of database clients and servers, configuration of network devices, troubleshooting network connectivity and/or security configuration for access to systems.
- Create engineering submittal drawing in accordance with project scope of work or engineering specifications.
- Develop and maintain a cooperative working relationship with members of the company team of managers, engineers and technicians, the client and consulting engineers.
- Perform static (standalone) and dynamic (total building interactive network) commissioning of software programming.
- Configure operator workstations and all required software. Responsible for basic system diagnostics, loading software, graphics, interfacing with third party systems, etc.
- Complete all required commissioning documentation. Maintain accurate As-Built drawing package and makes changes in AutoCAD, Microsoft Visio, Excel, Word, as required.
- Troubleshoot various electrical and or mechanical systems using field drawings and measurement devices.
- Complete Third Party System integration using various communications Protocols (BACnet, Modbus, IP, etc.)
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineering or closely related degree.
- Minimum 3-5 year’s experience in the HVAC controls industry, DDC controller programming, third party device integration with BACnet and Modbus.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networks including wireless technology, including network topology and troubleshooting
- Willingness to develop skills and capabilities in a production environment.
- Strong leadership, customer service, and communications skills.
- Solid interpersonal skills and team orientation; Technical problem solving skills.
- Ability to set priorities and manage multiple activities with high attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment with minimal directives to achieve goals.
- Competency in AutoCAD, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience with Facilities Management, Data Center infrastructure, or Building Management Systems preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft server platforms and multi-vendor network devices preferred.
Energy Metrics is hiring!
Please, send us your resume/portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.