Let's change the IoT world.
There are no restrictions and borders when it comes to art. Energy Metrics is providing an unlimited creativity possibilities to define next generation of UI/UX for IoT domain.
An established NYC based technology startup, Energy Metrics (EM) focuses on energy management services and device to device (D2D, IoT) business solutions primarily in the commercial real estate and data center markets. Having successfully delivered state of the art facility management systems for enterprise scale data centers, EM is an industry leader in obtaining, routing, storing, processing, and user-facing presentation of real time data streams obtained from complex mechanical and electrical systems. EM offers cloud based as well as line of business products, complementing proven data driven architectures with modern PaaS concepts.
Fueled by recent project kick-offs, EM is seeking a Front-End developer to play an important role in the shaping of Energy Metrics’ next generation product offerings.
Innovate, design, and rapidly develop corporate level solutions. Participate in full software lifecycle and work as a part of Scrum team. Be a key contributor to innovative proof of concept (PoC) examples that can be leveraged across current and future software release versions or work on a solid defined project with scalable architecture. Take advantage of freedom and power by using only cutting edge technologies and hardware.
Other responsibilities may include:
- Implementation and customization of solutions fed by IoT data streams
- Development of Business Intelligence (BI) dashboards
- Utilize existing and continuously grow technical standards and techniques
Candidates must have excellent communication skills, good knowledge of agile project life cycle such as SCRUM, and the ability to work in a team environment. Energy Metrics is seeking an experienced professional who is able to help the company in building user facing business solutions. The candidate should be comfortable directly communicating with developers and designers.
- Proficiency in designing web responsive solutions
- Experience with development of data driven dashboards
- Expertise with different types of HTML/CSS/JS rendering engines
- Understanding of how to efficiently translate UI sketches to an HTML/CSS-based prototype
- Ability to improve and refactor legacy web pages and applications
- Experience with working as a front-end developer with jQuery framework
- Ability to work as a productive team member in a Scrum team
- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign
- IE, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari
- TFS, SVN, Git
Work Place & Style:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Full time position at an established technology startup based in midtown NYC
- Growing diverse team of dynamic professionals
Energy Metrics is hiring!
Please, send us your resume/portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.